TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to the oyumoyu.com website conditions for use. The website at the URL www.oyumoyu.com (the Website) is operated by Cashmere Republic Limited trading as Oyu Moyu, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 04581695 and its registered address at Unit 217, Buspace Studios Conlan Street London W10 5AP UK (referred to as "Oyu Moyu", "us" or "we" in these terms and conditions).
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Website and by accessing the Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions you may not use or access the Website.
- Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these conditions please contact us by e-mail.
- You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Use of this site
- The content of the Website is owned by or licensed to Oyu Moyu. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, sell display, post or transmit any part of this site without permission of Oyu Moyu. You may view pages only for your own personal use.
- Oyu Moyu may suspend, alter, restrict or terminate at any time access to or use of this site.
- You warrant that the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you place an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using any personal information you submit in using the Website.
Description of goods
- The goods displayed on the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. In particular we work with natural colours so colour and quality variations do occur from time to time.
- In addition you may commission us to design goods which are not displayed on the Website for the supply of goods made to your specifications or for clearly personalised goods ("Commissioned Work"). Commissioned Work will be governed by these terms and conditions to the extent necessary to meet the requirements of the Distance Selling Regulations and any other applicable laws or regulations. You will not be entitled to cancel the contract by giving notice in accordance with the Returns Policy below for Commissioned Work.
- You can order goods displayed on the Website (1) by telephoning us or (2) by completing a purchase on our webstore (the "Enquiry")
- We will then issue a quote stating on its face that it is an official quote or price list, which unless otherwise stated in the quotation shall be valid for 28 days unless we have previously withdrawn it (the "Quotation").
- The Quotation will provide the following details:
- description of the goods to the extent that all sizes, dimensions and weights of goods specified in the Quotation are approximate as production variations can occur.
- price of the goods stated in English pounds (sterling) inclusive of carriage, packaging, insurance and VAT, and any other customs or charges.
- the arrangements for payment and delivery.
- the period which the Quotation or prices remain(s) valid.
- You agree and acknowledge that the placing of the goods on the Website by us and the Quotation is an invitation to treat only, and does NOT constitute an offer.
- If you wish to accept the Quotation you will need to complete either a valid Sales Order Form or Commission Form stating the goods you wish to purchase (the "Order").
- No Order shall be deemed accepted by Oyu Moyu until either a valid Sales Order Form or Commission Form has been acknowledged by Oyu Moyu in writing, by email or orally.
- Acceptance by us of the Order, and the completion of the contract between you and us, will be affected by the dispatch to you of the goods. In the event that we have notified you that we do not accept your Order, or you have cancelled the Order in accordance with our conditions set out below, no contract will be made and we shall have no obligation to fulfil your Order.
- Non acceptance of an order may take place in the following circumstances (without limitation):
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
- While we are grateful for any interest in the Website from customers all over the world, and while we may accept orders from customers based in any country, all Orders are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Provide your real name, phone number, postal/delivery address, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information.
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
- Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Quote and payment will be debited and cleared from your account prior to despatch of the Order.
- In the case of payment by credit card or debit card you confirm that you are authorised to use the credit or debit card.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- All goods that are delivered by us to you in accordance with the Order will be accompanied by a Delivery Note and the quantity of any consignment as recorded by us on the Delivery Note shall (in the absence of manifest error) be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery.
- The Delivery Note must be signed for and any damages notified to us within two days of receipt of delivery. Please be advised if goods are returned back to Oyu Moyu you will need to pay additional carriage to have the goods re-delivered.
- While we hope that you would be satisfied with any product you order through the Website, you do have the right to return any such product if you are not satisfied with it PROVIDED it is not Commissioned Work.
- If you wish to return any item, you must give us notice of that wish within the period of seven days following the day on which the item is delivered. If you do not give us notice of your intention to return the item within this period, you will not be entitled to a refund. Notice must be given by email to email@example.com or by post to Oyu Moyu, Unit 217 Buspace Studios, London W10 5AP.
- You are reminded and informed that in addition to your right to cancel a contract under the terms stated above, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 explicitly place you under a duty to take reasonable care of any goods in your possession which you propose to return. Such reasonable care includes ensuring that the goods remain in a saleable condition. This means that all tags, covers and packaging supplied with the goods shall be returned along with the goods. Further, should the goods be returned damaged, with such damage including but not being limited to any make up stains, alterations, signs of wear, damage, odours (including smoke, perfume, body odour or any other odour not associated with a new garment) or should the garments be returned other than in the condition in which they were received, we shall consider that you are in breach of your statutory duty under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and reserve our right to take such action as is necessary to remedy such breach of duty, including court action.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of delivery. Please enclose our Returns Form listing the item(s) you are returning, the reason for the return and whether you would prefer an exchange or refund.
- Please include the Returns Form and send returned items: Oyu Moyu, Unit 217 Buspace Studios, London W10 5AP
- Return the product(s) to us packing carefully - we recommend using an insured and trackable service such as Royal Mail special delivery or other courier as we cannot be responsible for goods lost in transit to us. The cost of returning the product(s) to us is your responsibility.
- We will refund the purchase price via the initial payment method (card, cheque etc.) excluding any shipping charges that were applied to your order and listed separately on your order invoice within 10 days of receiving your return.
- If the product(s) you received is/are faulty, please contact us within seven days of receiving an order by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your invoice number, your name and address, details of the product(s) and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
- If the product(s) you receive are not what you originally ordered, please contact us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
DISCOUNT CODES & VOUCHERS
- If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Cashmere Republic Limited is registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act. Any data submitted to us which would come under the definition of "personal data" under the Data Protection Act ("Personal Data") will be treated as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you complete the Enquiry Form on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, address, and telephone number. In addition when you complete either a Sales Order Form or a Commission Form we will ask you to input product selections, billing address, delivery address and credit card or other payment information. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- By completing an Enquiry Form, Sales Order Form or Commission Form, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
- We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order
- For statistical purposes to improve the Website and its services to you
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- To administer the Website
- If you consent, to notify you of goods or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other reputable third parties who will help process your order. Oyu Moyu requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
- You agree that if the management of the Website or Oyu Moyu transfers to a third party we may also transfer your personal data or other personal data you have provided to us and any other information about you to such third party, provided such third party agrees to observe this policy.
- Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to us at: Oyu Moyu, Unit 217 Buspace Studios, London W10 5AP, United Kingdom